You may enjoy these recent interviews, but I routinely give talks on a variety of topics. Consider inviting me for your hospital conference, your educational event, or your academic retreat. It won’t be another boring Grand Rounds lecture, I promise!
I give talks on:
- Healthcare economics
- History of American healthcare
- Philosophy of medicine
- Natural philosophy (science)
- Conceptual history of hypertension
- Conceptual history of the risk factor
- An alternative approach to preventive care
- Ethics of brain death
And much more!…The talks can certainly be tailored to your audience, so if you’d like to discuss this, contact me via the contact page.
Interviews and audio material:
- Podcast interview on the Wake-Up Call show about the history of the American healthcare system, June 16, 2016. Part 1 (~ 24 min) and Part 2 (~ 28 min)
- Podcast interview on The Tom Woods Show, April 29, 2016 (~ 42 min).
- Paper presentation at the Austrian Economics Research Conference – April 2016 (~ 18 min)
- Podcast interview with Theral Timpson on “Medicine and the Limits of Science” – March 2016 (~ 30 min)
- Radio interview with Kevin Price – October 2015 (~ 8 min)
- Podcast interview with Jeff Deist, president of the Mises Institute – October 2015(~ 20 min)